Sit'n on the porch

92162764bdfc6b4b93700e9dfc339694.jpg
download.jpg
Capture333.JPG

:wee:wee:wee:wee

Capture3334.JPG

How does your son cope with the power being out for so long?
the Last time it went out in Nov. it was just a day, when the power came back on it killed the compressor on his fridge and they had to get a new one.
But, #1 key you know it can happen , plan for the worst and pray for the best Lololo

Most important he has a good wood stove to cook on if need be,
next he has a multi fuel generator
IMG_20210213_174726_730.jpg
Now if you didnt have the generator, you would need to, in fall & winter, keep several big blue jugs of water, they are a family of 7 so he would need a lot of water jugs in storage.
Also you would need some non electric lighting,

They do great with it, they have lived there 7 +ish years, he has a lot of chickens and 2 goats. They are all good,
but the weather is going to warm up, and rain be 45 by 1pm today, so now flooding snow melt. I did get a text last night that PSE was still working on getting the power lines up.
https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/new...aps-higher-elevations-thundersnow/9079282002/

17838-502271cbaec74aef6d7421c67103f20a.png

the Last time it went out in Nov. it was just a day, when the power came back on it killed the compressor on his fridge and they had to get a new one.
But, #1 key you know it can happen , plan for the worst and pray for the best Lololo

Most important he has a good wood stove to cook on if need be,
next he has a multi fuel generator
View attachment 2950489
Now if you didnt have the generator, you would need to, in fall & winter, keep several big blue jugs of water, they are a family of 7 so he would need a lot of water jugs in storage.
Also you would need some non electric lighting,

They do great with it, they have lived there 7 +ish years, he has a lot of chickens and 2 goats. They are all good,
but the weather is going to warm up, and rain be 45 by 1pm today, so now flooding snow melt. I did get a text last night that PSE was still working on getting the power lines up.
https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/new...aps-higher-elevations-thundersnow/9079282002/

View attachment 2950492
It's good when you are prepared. I'm glad they are ready to withstand the outage.

Back
Top Bottom