Sit'n on the porch

3:45 , it is cold this morning, I did not do my usual 4pm fill the inside wood rack so I had to do it first thing,
but coffee, fire, dogs, read a bit of news and weather,
Son came over yesterday to cut a load of firewood, he wasnt here long, he was getting his chores done before he goes back to work today.

dda0577edc6a2c8ddd7b3ada32cf1416.jpg

After I get done messing around with the garden seed, I have to get on this dusting, my nose is messed up,
woodstoves are great except for the dust,

Well I got some done, not as much as I planned
I got the plant trays set in foil, will it leak,, most likely
image_16902401.JPG

got the start pots out and
image_16897793.JPG
I am going to ferment all the cabbage, so I am deciding how much I want for that, then there is coleslaw it make,
image_16876289.JPG

I'll set as much as I can in the window and I cleared off my reading table and will put the rest on it, After I put the seed away
image_16902401.JPG

we had snow on Sat, and I guess it worked its way to you,

So, I just couldnt think as to why I am so sleepy,, wow, I think i'll make another 8 cup pot of coffee, I go over and reach for the coffee and :eek: really oh Grandma why did you make decaf :gig:rant:gig ,, well self,, it was 4am and weird 💩been happening at 4am

Holy-Cow-P540.jpg

we had snow on Sat, and I guess it worked its way to you,

So, I just couldnt think as to why I am so sleepy,, wow, I think i'll make another 8 cup pot of coffee, I go over and reach for the coffee and :eek: really oh Grandma why did you make decaf :gig:rant:gig ,, well self,, it was 4am and weird 💩been happening at 4am

View attachment 3385846
teeheehee - I once made decaf for our construction team (accidentally)- they were all groggy and grumpy.... then they found out it was decaf - well after that I never had to make coffee again :)

Back
Top Bottom