Sit'n on the porch

My sincere condolences... I tried to figure out what she had, the only reference I found to swollen wattles was frostbite. :( I have no idea what could have been done for her, I am so sorry you had to go through all that stress of trying to help her heal, and nothing worked.

Are wattles like tonsils (or lymph nodes)? Do they swell when they have an infection?

At least you have the knowledge that you did everything... :hugs

Last edited:
Final count was 3 inches. It may not last through Thursday. Sure was pretty though.

20230125_130654.jpg

Final count was 3 inches. It may not last through Thursday. Sure was pretty though.

View attachment 3386516
Yes, it is beautiful... Like a houseguest that leaves after a few days. Months later however... :barnie

(Honestly, so far, this has been a lovely winter. Well above normal temperature and lots of very fluffy snow. I do joke, but I am grateful for all the beauty that surrounds us)

fp.gif

4:20 , Tea time, I cooked up 2 cups of this 13bean soum blend I have om Tuesday, and this morning I added ground turkey, stewed tomatoes and wild rice,, its like a pot of chili sort of,,,
so thats supper,,,
I vacuumed up the days dirt, wiped up the kitchen and made my cup of tea,, I am done for the day, well after I build a fire, Have a good night

image_6483441.JPG

Yes, it is beautiful... Like a houseguest that leaves after a few days. Months later however... :barnie

(Honestly, so far, this has been a lovely winter. Well above normal temperature and lots of very fluffy snow. I do joke, but I am grateful for all the beauty that surrounds us)
It was gone by daybreak this morning.

Back
Top Bottom