Sit'n on the porch

I guess I better go out and scoop the coop and feed the dogs.
I am glad the house work is done, I have a small bit of wash to do, towels and sheets.
the wind we had the other day blew more Madrone leaves all over the driveway and I cant see all the dog poo. I try and scoop it up right away when it happens, but sometimes you miss one.
I get the aspercream out and put that on my hands and see if I can get it all raked up 😒
I'll turn on the soaker hoses while I get that done and then finish off the watering after raking.

I hope everyone has a good day,

Good Morning Bob and Wife (I am sorry I cant remember her name)
The moon was bright, lit the whole house up.
Same here. My dear wife's name is Rose or Mrs BY Bob 😆

I have to go take Phyllis off the nest because she won't do so herself and I'm late.

Today's job is to break down a solid oak entertainment center in order to repurpose it for the new Polish coop. It is going to be some task to disassemble it without wrecking it.

Same here. My dear wife's name is Rose or Mrs BY Bob 😆

I have to go take Phyllis off the nest because she won't do so herself and I'm late.

Today's job is to break down a solid oak entertainment center in order to repurpose it for the new Polish coop. It is going to be some task to disassemble it without wrecking it.
Good luck, I am glad you have something to make from it

I guess I better go out and scoop the coop and feed the dogs.
I am glad the house work is done, I have a small bit of wash to do, towels and sheets.
the wind we had the other day blew more Madrone leaves all over the driveway and I cant see all the dog poo. I try and scoop it up right away when it happens, but sometimes you miss one.
I get the aspercream out and put that on my hands and see if I can get it all raked up 😒
I'll turn on the soaker hoses while I get that done and then finish off the watering after raking.

I hope everyone has a good day,
I did do the coop, I did take care of the dogs,
SOoooooooo all that, that was in my head to get done,, I didnt do,

hahahaha went out and ended up cleaning the inside of the Subaru, it is all detailed now, very clean

and I took an hour nap

well, sadly enough,, my one cup, which I LOVED very much,, totally gave me the shakes and heart palpitations,,, So, I will next time I am at the market invest in Equal Exchange Organic whole bean decaf--- costco decaf doesn't cut it---no more regular coffee for me
You know what that means, though, right? Your cleanse cleaned you out! Good job! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom