Sit'n on the porch

We have a sun break 🌞
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG

Good Morning everyone,
I made my rounds early. I needed to get caught up on @BY Bob 's page.

I only got one egg yesterday. I think our hard wind has a lot to do with that.
View attachment 2877561

I have a bit to do this Monday. The normal stuff, fold laundry, vacuum, dishes, fill the wood rack, empty the ash from the wood stove, change the bedding.
I set some ground sausage out to thaw. I have some of the Costco tortellini I want to make with bell peppers, mushroom & onion for our 2pm dinner.
Have a great Monday morning!

This is my old Buff rooster, he liked Coffee hahahah but he also liked to attack humans when their back was turned ---N.G.
View attachment 2877568

vacuumed the house, dishes, fill the wood rack, empty the ash from the wood stove, change the bedding, tortellini diner done, more dishes done, vacuumed the house, got the eggs, fed dogs lunch, sheets in the washer,
I still need to fold a basket of laundry, put towels in the washer

So, I am done for the day I think, @Sequel

Last edited:
We didnt loose power through the wind storm, just a blink of light this morning, @Sequel
lives in an area that looses power much more than we do.
Well we sure used to! Today a couple traffic lights were out in Poulsbo and several roads on the island blocked by fallen trees and of course wires. So there are some who don’t have power for sure thankfully not me this time, or should I say yet.

Well we sure used to! Today a couple traffic lights were out in Poulsbo and several roads on the island blocked by fallen trees and of course wires. So there are some who don’t have power for sure thankfully not me this time, or should I say yet.
Oh that great, they had done so much utility work over the summer out by seabeck/holly rd that I think this should have helped

Back
Top Bottom