Sit'n on the porch

My yard has remained dampened for months now since the hurricane remnants flooded the area back in July. I live on top of a hill and it has never dried out. Very annoying.
it is, and I freak out at all of the ground germ possibilities--- I think if I put straw down the hens will just rearrange it all and still be in the mud

images.jpg

Good morning Porchers!

Woke up to 21 degrees this morning…it seems really cold even for November. I realize we are in the winter season but we went from fall to absolutely miserable cold.

We are getting 1-3 more inches of snow tonight…and im afraid to get the tractor out with the blower attachement. It has lawn tires on it and my fear is I will never get back up my hill on the driveway. Anyone have luck with chains on their tractor tires?

Have a wonderful day everyone…the sun is out and that is something to be grateful for.

Good morning Porchers!

Woke up to 21 degrees this morning…it seems really cold even for November. I realize we are in the winter season but we went from fall to absolutely miserable cold.

We are getting 1-3 more inches of snow tonight…and im afraid to get the tractor out with the blower attachement. It has lawn tires on it and my fear is I will never get back up my hill on the driveway. Anyone have luck with chains on their tractor tires?

Have a wonderful day everyone…the sun is out and that is something to be grateful for.
CrealCritter over on the sister site Sufficient Self would know, I'll ask him

Back
Top Bottom