Sit'n on the porch

good morning , a cool 44 this morning, like a doofus :he I forgot to let the plastic tent down that I have over the tomatoes,,,,at least I think:idunno I forgot?? we'll see when its light out.

up at 3:45, dogs are in the livingroom on their beds snoring, a pot of hot coffee and catching up on my devotionals.
image_50418689.JPG
image_50397697.JPG

Have a Great Day

Good Tuesday!
It is and has been torrential down pouring since Sunday . We so need it, the pine trees are going to be all dyeing off come next spring if we dont get the water.

Had a good Sunday, did a burrito bar for the whole family and 2 extra from church. 14 kids , everyone got along and ran in the rain all over the property playing run from the bear hahahaha :confused: They found the asian pear tree that the pears were not quite ripe -- yes they ate them :idunnoOh WELL,, not the end of the world.

I spent yesterday vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, washing towels , picking up legos. I got <<OH WOW<<< the rain is so loud right now >>> I got tarps put up along the hanging tool side =north and the gate side =east of the chicken over hang, the way the rain blows in ,,I need this area to be the chickens dry place,,
Technically sun rise wont be till 7:04am but rooster has been at it since 5,,,, I am not done with cup #1 yet, he can wait.

The poor tomatoes,, I pray the make it through this rain without getting all funky
Today,, I have a load of wash to do, catch up on my reading, test the apples again for ripeness, to a lot in this rain, I may need to pick the remaining chilies, I was letting them turn red,,,,,
Tomorrow , I need to go pick up a box of beef bones at the farm, the Azure order, and my RX at costco.

Well,, have a great day,,, I need more coffee :caf and catch up on KOMO 4 news

Good Tuesday!
It is and has been torrential down pouring since Sunday . We so need it, the pine trees are going to be all dyeing off come next spring if we dont get the water.

Had a good Sunday, did a burrito bar for the whole family and 2 extra from church. 14 kids , everyone got along and ran in the rain all over the property playing run from the bear hahahaha :confused: They found the asian pear tree that the pears were not quite ripe -- yes they ate them :idunnoOh WELL,, not the end of the world.

I spent yesterday vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, washing towels , picking up legos. I got <<OH WOW<<< the rain is so loud right now >>> I got tarps put up along the hanging tool side =north and the gate side =east of the chicken over hang, the way the rain blows in ,,I need this area to be the chickens dry place,,
Technically sun rise wont be till 7:04am but rooster has been at it since 5,,,, I am not done with cup #1 yet, he can wait.

The poor tomatoes,, I pray the make it through this rain without getting all funky
Today,, I have a load of wash to do, catch up on my reading, test the apples again for ripeness, to a lot in this rain, I may need to pick the remaining chilies, I was letting them turn red,,,,,
Tomorrow , I need to go pick up a box of beef bones at the farm, the Azure order, and my RX at costco.

Well,, have a great day,,, I need more coffee :caf and catch up on KOMO 4 news
Ooo.... 14 kids! Brave Grandma! Happy about your rain - sorry about your pears. I remember being little and eating a bunch of my grandma's unripe pears. I paid for it with a belly ache.

Been a busy while for me. Spent some time up at the cabin. Started a new garden with garlic and potato-onions. Babysat my grandson for a couple days. Boxed up my glass studio from a room I rented from my son. It will be moved over to my new garage studio, soon. Then the real work begins. My back is very sore, today. Glass is super heavy, but my sweet DIL helped me, and we got it done in 3 1/2 hours. I was shocked! Most of my supplies had already been brought home, but still. She and I may take a trip to the cider mill, tomorrow ~ weather permitting.

Good morning, Porch Peeps ♡

Ooo.... 14 kids! Brave Grandma! Happy about your rain - sorry about your pears. I remember being little and eating a bunch of my grandma's unripe pears. I paid for it with a belly ache.

Been a busy while for me. Spent some time up at the cabin. Started a new garden with garlic and potato-onions. Babysat my grandson for a couple days. Boxed up my glass studio from a room I rented from my son. It will be moved over to my new garage studio, soon. Then the real work begins. My back is very sore, today. Glass is super heavy, but my sweet DIL helped me, and we got it done in 3 1/2 hours. I was shocked! Most of my supplies had already been brought home, but still. She and I may take a trip to the cider mill, tomorrow ~ weather permitting.

Good morning, Porch Peeps ♡
you have been busy!
I would love to go the the cider mill with you!! it would be great fun

Back
Top Bottom