Sit'n on the porch

Coffees Ready!!
image.jpg

I got everything on my list except the garden and dusting 🥸
I turned the wood chips in the
over hang/ covered run area and I took one of the plexi panels off the entry for air flow and is smells a lot better. I think i just need to keep the water out in the big run, unless it snows,
The flock loved helping
IMG_3975.jpeg

IMG_3969.jpeg

IMG_3970.jpeg

IMG_3973.jpeg IMG_3976.jpeg

IMG_3986.jpeg

3490984-f2c173291474007526b2a387d6882ab6.jpg
Great Tuesday to you all,
yesterday

Screenshot 2024-01-30 054210.png

Picking up where I left off yesterday, getting the morning chores done. It was 52 all night, and supposed to get to 56 by noon.

:caf
So outside we go, maybe? . I think first I should look at the compost pile and size up the need there.
Put chicken manure around the fruit trees and elderberry. I think I have some blue berry fertilizer left-
Then move on to the veg garden and maybe?? lavender beds but Friday is suppose to be sunny so I can save it.???? Or........ It is dog bath & nail time again???
BUT!! maybe I will just do all of this on Thur. - Sat. ?:old
Screenshot 2024-01-30 054341.png

Yep! I'll get the indoor stuff done and go to costco & sprouts and get my shopping done.

I am going to make tuna and hard boiled egg sandwiches for lunch today. Iam just going to use what I have on hand Primal Kitchen avocado mayo; salt; pepper; onion; pickle; stone ground mustard; dill; and if there is any useable celery & parsley out in the garden. I have a tad bit of loose salad greens, and I feel tomato soup will top it off nicely.

Have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom