Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

MORNING! coffee's kickin' in
big_smile.png

Yay! My Sissy girl is MUCH better! She's out and about. She isn't limping at all, though she tires easily and can't jump at all. But I'm so happy my little girl is ok! And so is her brother BooBoo.

Nipple waterers were installed yesterday in the big pens, and in the brooder today. The chicks got it immediately, but the older ones still haven't figured it out yet, go figure. Of course, I just removed the old waterers this afternoon.

AND, I kid you not, it has dropped over 20 degrees here in just 3 hours. Super high winds too. BRRR!

It was a windy day in GA. The prediction here in Macon is for 28 degrees tonight then warming up. We can't stand much freezing weather since the peaches are blooming. Maybe we will only get enough to thin the crop.

I've lived in GA all my life, and I can tell you, nowhere is as humid as the SE. It's awful in July & August. All you want to do is find water and lay down in it.

Good Morning, I have lived in South Alabama, North Georgia and Middle Georgia. The summers are hot and humid. North Georgia has the benefits of the Appalachians and a little cooler climate. When the warm moist air starts moving in from the Gulf it always means rain.

Back
Top Bottom