Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Originally Posted by pollitos2013

I am sooooo sad. She was the runt and we nursed her back to health for months. She was so tame the kids would watch TV with her. They were all out scratching in the garden beds and I was marking the fence line in the pasture and wooosh - she disappeared. We looked and looked but all we found was feathers...
hu.gif

So very sorry
hugs.gif
why is it always our most precious???

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day!
fl.gif
Hope everyone stays safe from any storms

No bad weather this far north, just lots of rain for the next almost entire week. Guess that means I will have to stay inside and play with my new chickies
big_smile.png

I do hope that this time the weatherman is wrong and things don't get as bad as they are predicting.

Please stay safe all my precious friends

Last edited:
I am sooooo sad. She was the runt and we nursed her back to health for months. She was so tame the kids would watch TV with her. They were all out scratching in the garden beds and I was marking the fence line in the pasture and wooosh - she disappeared. We looked and looked but all we found was feathers...:confused:[/quotes

So sorry. I HATE losing any of them. We lost a row recently and I just discovered I have a hen I think is internally laying so it is only a matter of time for her. I just can't bring my self to cull her beuse she US acting so normal right now.

Don't know about lyme disease but you might cut back some on the coffee.
wink.png

Hope you figure out what it is and that you get to feeling better.
hugs.gif
Quote:
That's what what i was thinking. Cut the caffeine back for a few weeks to see if you improve. It's worth a try. A lot of people have trouble with caffeine. I am one of them. Best wishes to you!
fl.gif
ep.gif
I WOULD DIE WITHOUT COFFEE! IT'S MY ONLY SOURCE OF ENERGY!
ep.gif

THIS IS ME WITHOUT COFFEE ~~~~~~>
th.gif
he.gif
smack.gif
somad.gif
barnie.gif
hit.gif
sad.png

THIS IS ME WITH COFFEE~~~~~~~~~~>
clap.gif
yesss.gif
caf.gif
celebrate.gif
highfive.gif
hugs.gif
gig.gif
frow.gif

Everyone is offline but I lost a chicken today!
bow.gif
awwww, I'm sorry.......
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

HELLO PEOPLES! IS ANYONE ONLINE AT 3:32 AM????????

I PAINTED THESE PICTURES

#1 WITHOUT PAINT

#1 WITH PAINT. SORRY THE PHOTO IS A LITTLE BLURRY

#2 WITH PAINT

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this but I can't sleep sometimes so I go out to the coop and hold my 6wk old roo named Rocky and talk to him while he sleeps on my chest up by my neck...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this but I can't sleep sometimes so I go out to the coop and hold my 6wk old roo named Rocky and talk to him while he sleeps on my chest up by my neck...

Nice drawings. Sparklrflower

Sweet bird. Bagawk

No multi quote option on my phone.

Thunder just woke me up. Storm's a coming.

Last edited:
Happy Sunday.

on my second cup, did not even want to turn on the computer before my first cup of java, so I went out on the porch with my first cup and enjoyed my "crowing pen". Too bad you all don't live closer, I enjoy having guests with a cup of coffee.

Back
Top Bottom