Sleep talking! Post your looniest statements...

Ohhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyyy. ROFLMAO. Give me a minute to catch my breath!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I just finished reading all 12 pages of this thread and I'm sure the neighbors must think I am really, really, ready for the funny farm, cause I have been LOL with tears rolling down for the last few pages.

I am sympathetic to sleepwalkers and talkers because my oldest brother almost died in the snow when he was 13, because he walked out into it and layed down in it to continue sleeping. And all of my siblings and I talk in our sleep.

The funniest thing I remember my sister saying was her High School Conversational French dialogues in her sleeep. Mine you, her voice actually changed significantly between the female voices and the male voices. Nothing like waking up to the sound of a male voice in your bedroom, in the middle of the night, saying things you can't understand. Just saying.

Last year, while visiting my son and his wife, shortly after the baby was born, I had a nightmare that apparently the entire household heard. My son came to wake me up because I was screaming and pleading for "Somebody, please, please, help us. Please, somebody, call the police."
hide.gif
Sure, glad none of the neighbors heard that! Be kinda hard to explain.
roll.png

ETA: deleted double word, added word "to"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom