Sleep talking! Post your looniest statements...

Quote:
lau.gif
I think that's the funniest thing I've read all week.

Last night I dreamt there were large bugs in my bathroom - grasshoppers and beetles. Everytime I went in, there were more and larger bugs. I kept trying to find someone to get rid of the bugs in between visits. The last time I went in, there was a large lizard eating the bugs. I yelled (in the dream and out loud in real life) "Hurry up before he turns into a dinasaur!"
idunno.gif
My DS was in the basement playing on the computer when I yelled and thought I was yelling for him so yelled back up the stairs asking what I wanted. I awoke finding myself yelling that sentence and hearing my son yelling up the stairs at me.
lau.gif

my hubbie works nights and likes me to lie next to him for a while during the day to help him fall asleep, so I could give you tons!! however....

"I'll send him 2 chickens!"

which was much funnier in person, and also funny since we have none and only started considering the possibility of getting chicks a week or so ago. apparently, they were to be a present to someone at our former church ...

sleepwalking wasn't enough for me as a child - I had to go to the backyard and swing.

Quote:
Sounds like one of mine!! My husband often works late, so I'm usually asleep when he gets home. I don't know what kind of a dream I was having, but my DH gets home and starts crawling in bed with me and I start saying "No, no... my husband will be home soon. I can't"
lau.gif
lau.gif

I had a LOT of explaining to do in the morning, but luckily he trusts me
big_smile.png

I just remembered this one..
big_smile.png

When my brother was about 12 or 13, he got up and crept into my mom's bedroom. My stepdad worked nights and we'd just moved to a house out in the sticks, so she was probably already kinda edgy.. Anyway, he said "Mom...mom........MOM!" and, of course, she woke up in a start. He thrust his hands out, palms forward, and was like "Shhhhhhh..." She's obviously concerned at this point and whispers "What is it?" In a calm, hushed voice, he says "Now, don't be alarmed....but there are people on the roof."

Needless to say, MOM FREAKED OUT.
lol.png

She's like "WHAT?!? WHERE?!? HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?"

He's trying to get her to be quiet and calm down, then says "I saw them through the skylights."

Um, yeah...we didn't have any skylights in that house. He was dead asleep. Scared the CRAP outta mom, though!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Sounds like fun. Well depending on the weather of course.
smile.png

These posts are so much fun to read! Glad this thread is active again.
big_smile.png

a family story is that a relative sleep walks, as a young girl, and amoung other things, was once found sleeping curled up on top of the refrigerator.

A couple weeks ago my 13 year old DS and his dog went upstairs to bed early, had a busy day of cutting wood, and my DD was upstairs in her room reading. I called up the stairs to tell her it was bedtime and he answered me: "Don't be mad at Sammy she didn't mean it." I asked him again what he said and he just repeated the same words. My DD just looked at each other and she said "what is he talking about?". He talks a lot in his sleep and will carry on a conversation with you too... though it never really makes any sense.

This is Sammy

29972_sammy.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure that anxiety from the soon delivery of my new horsey and not resting well with this sinus infection brought this one on last night...

Apparently *ahem* around 4 am this morning, I sat straight up in bed and shook my husband silly while yelling at him "Have you gone mad? You cannot eat the horse's food ... Stop That!" Then I fell over top of him never waking up.

gig.gif

He said this morning over coffee "Honey, I think I will go find some horse feed for breakfast don't worry about my plate" and I was like "What? What are you talking about?" then he told me.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom