Snapping turtles and three legged chickens..

LadyinRed

Songster
10 Years
Sep 22, 2009
Well as many people know, snapping turtles will eat just about anything Includeing our chickens, ducks, and other little pets!

And This I found posted on Craigslist and figured it was funny enough to post in the predators and pests section. I only edited it to remove the phone number.

I caught this huge snapping turtle in a local pond a couple weeks ago. I kept it because I thought it was cool and would make a good pet or guard turtle for my chickens but, as it turns out, he likes to eat chickens. Now, I've not actually seen him eat a chicken with my own eyes but he is either eating them or they are pulling their own legs off and flying away because I've found 6 legs in 2 days, which by my ciphering equals either 3 two-legged chickens or 2 three-legged chickens, and I'm missing 3 of my two-legged hens. He apparently prefers Rhode Island Reds over Buff Orpingtons, but who doesn't? I wish cock fighting was legal because he'd make a pretty good cock fighter.

So, what I'm saying is that if someone wants to help me start up a snapping turtle fighting ring then I'll keep him and we'll fight them but you'll have to provide your own turtle. Otherwise, I need to get rid of him before he kills the rest of my brood, or my dog or me. If you want him be prepared to have one heck of a fight on your hands because he weighs at least 85 pounds and has a 21.5" neck on him.

I'll take $23.88 for just the turtle, or $30.00 even for the turtle and his shell. If you don't want the shell, you'll have to get him out of it yourself without hurting him or him hurting you (because I don't need that drama in my life). I'd say it would be well worth the $6.22 difference to just buy the whole package.

Don't email me because you're wasting your time because I steal my neighbor's wireless and I have a feeling he's catching on because the other day when I was mowing he kept yelling "Stop draining my bandwidth you blood-sucking, red-necked leech", which I have no idea what that means but it sounds like it has something to do with computers. Yeah, I agree with you, he is a jerk. Anyway give me a call at ----------------------- if you want to buy this beast or start up a snapping turtle fighting ring with me.​

People like that...make me think the world might just have a shot.
lol.png

No...
This is a joke right?
No one can be that stupid? All it would take is one call to fish and wild life and that guy would be arrested...This cant be real?...

Back
Top Bottom