so mad a dh right now pic added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do my husband the same way.when there is something hew was supposed to finish, I get everything I need to do the job (sometimes making sure itcosts him a bit extra then if he did it) parade it in front of him on the couch and off to fix it. In 5 minutes he is out there and says let me do that babe. I dont give him attitude just a peck and a thanks babe. I walk away smiling, to make him a cool drink.
wee.gif

my mom taught me an old saying
old.gif
every story has 2 sides and down the middle runs the truth
old.gif

we are only hearing one side of this.
and yes i would say same thing if HE was on here speaking of HER
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Always, Always.................... TOUCH THE TOOLS. My husband can't stand it, it must be a man thing!!
lau.gif
He might not be happy, but you and the chickies will be.
wink.png
He'll get over it. Go ask him if you can get him anything. Just make sure to let him know that you really appreciate him fixing it for it. A little honey goes a long way.

Last edited:
Quote:
there are times when I agree with that. however chucking birds into a totaly unsafe coop and selling her other coop without her permission while she wasent home is selfish and rude, not to even mention stupid because of the pred issue.

Quote:
there are times when I agree with that. however chucking birds into a totaly unsafe coop and selling her other coop without her permission while she wasent home is selfish and rude, not to even mention stupid because of the pred issue.

^^^^^^^^ Well said

Quote:
Wanna really flip him out?! Start buying tools for yourself. You don't need a man to do this for you. Trust me, mine barely knows how to swing a hammer. I don't let him near MY power tools!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom