So mad I could Spit !!!! ( bad bird dealer)

hmm.png
Looks to me that this man should have a visit from the humane society. Those birds need to be looked at! Just like puppy mills, I think he is running a peacock mill. HORRIBLE!

I second turning him in for cruelty and neglect. Sometimes birds lose condition or get sick, or what have you and die... but you don't sell them when they can already hear the angels singing to them, fer goodness sakes!!! He is a cheat, a bully and a thief! Call the police too. and report him to the better business bureau.

Quote:
Hey Steve!
See you finally couldnt stand it!
I was thinking of you yesterday when I was out feeding up. They are looking great, getting real green and tall, that pied is going to be awsome to looks like. Still can tell, 1 is a male for sure tail's starting to show a little, not sure on the other 4 yet, that one is massive though!
Thanks a lot,
Aubrey

Quote:
He doesn't know what colors they are. He sold me a "Silver Pied" male that was really a Spalding Silver pied?, and a Cameo pair that the male is a Purple. He was calling one a rare color, that was a purple...............
rant.gif

Hubby doesn't want me making waves....because he did refund my money,....... but he still continued to sell birds w/o knowing if others were ill.... but if anyone else complains in my place, I give my blessings. You could say you herd what poor birds he sells and how poorly he treats his customers.....
wink.png

Quote:
He doesn't know what colors they are. He sold me a "Silver Pied" male that was really a Spalding Silver pied?, and a Cameo pair that the male is a Purple. He was calling one a rare color, that was a purple...............
rant.gif

Hubby doesn't want me making waves....because he did refund my money,....... but he still continued to sell birds w/o knowing if others were ill.... but if anyone else complains in my place, I give my blessings. You could say you herd what poor birds he sells and how poorly he treats his customers.....
wink.png

Golly--you guys are GREAT--I don't know what all those colors are! (Of course, I do not sell them.)

Is there anywhere you know of that lists the different colors of Peas?

Catherine

Back
Top Bottom