So what if GMO corn causes cancer

Im just saying that when the government issues a patent they usually put a time limit on them and there should be an expiration date on patented seed/genes.

From the talk I've heard I thought that was all controlled by Monsanto.

pop.gif

Last edited:
Quote: That's not a widespread problem, and in most cases only affects seed dealers.
It's easily solved by not planting too close, and staggering planting times

Crosscontamination can also be avoided by not starting your organic farm in the middle of 10,000 acres of GMO crops. People here move from the city to begin an organic farm and buy their land right next to a corporate farm then proceed to complain about pesticide drift and crosscontamination.

Crosscontamination can also be avoided by not starting your organic farm in the middle of 10,000 acres of GMO crops. People here move from the city to begin an organic farm and buy their land right next to a corporate farm then proceed to complain about pesticide drift and crosscontamination.
I moved next to an airport and found out that they fly planes in and out all the time. Think I should file a lawsuit ?

pop.gif

Generally the new thing has the responsibility to keep his stuff from leaving his property, not that that does not stand for everyone including the old guy.

If GMO is pollinating other peoples crop, that is a damage that the GMO farmer is responsible for. If the non GMO is pollonating the GMO crop, that could be seen as a damage the non GMO farmer is responsible for. Same as if a new farmer turned pigs loose on another farmers crop. You are responsible for what leaves your property.

Watch The Future of Food and Food Matters. No Monsanto is not the only company developing GMO food but they are leading the charge and suing farmers where GMO crops have contaminated a farmer's non-GMO crop. High-ranking officials with the FDA previously held positions with Monsanto. FDA has approved GMO crops without any independent testing and taking the companies word for it. It is a French scientist that did the study on rats. I AM NOT willing to be their guinea pig nor make my children into guinea pigs. GMO crops are illegal in many countries and watching to see what happens to our children. Is anyone else concerned that a company owns patents on living organisms and is gaining increasing control over our food supply? Many wars have been fought over the control of natural resources.

Generally the new thing has the responsibility to keep his stuff from leaving his property, not that that does not stand for everyone including the old guy.

If GMO is pollinating other peoples crop, that is a damage that the GMO farmer is responsible for. If the non GMO is pollonating the GMO crop, that could be seen as a damage the non GMO farmer is responsible for. Same as if a new farmer turned pigs loose on another farmers crop. You are responsible for what leaves your property.
Unless Monsanto can controll the wind and which way it blows and when they can prove damage any lawsuit on either side should be tossed out.

Back
Top Bottom