SOLD-Ameraucanas/Marans/Faverolles heavy pics added

Quote:
I am going to the Mountain school of milton academy in Vermont for the spring semester! here is the link http://www.mountainschool.org/podium/default.aspx?t=104841 its a huge working farm so I will love it but my mom will be taking care of the hens while I am gone and I just know that my silkie, Marans, and ameraucana will go broody I really would like some more Salmon Faverolles they are such sweet birds I really want to add a few more. Would it be alright if I left my mom with an email for you? I just want to leave her options open she will probably break all the broodies though but I might just want like 6 eggs for my silkie who will probably be impossible to break. Thanks for your help maybe summer or fall will be a better time for broodies and me
wink.png

pic 3 on page 1 are wheaten/blue wheaten hens and 8 are golden cuckoo marans. The others that are similar to pic 3 but with feathered legs are the faverolles

Melissa Is it Sunday already? I've been waiting to buy these eggs eggs for a while now! I cant wait to see those eggs this week!
celebrate.gif

I did want to ask, the first rooster in the first page is that a wheaten or blue wheaten rooster? I think is a beautiful rooster!
Cant wait to have those beautiful chickens in my home!

Thanks again Melissa and God Bless!

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm behind schedule myself, how bout tomorrow?
tongue.png

Never milked cows, would love to try.....alas I am too far
sad.png

KLF- if you milk cows we could arrange to fly you in, lol!

M- that is one cool incubator... I don't think I have ever seen the Genesis before... neato with the big window!

I am so excited for the kids... it is always a special blessing to watch eggs hatch with children. They are so in to it that the happiness is contagious.

My own boys are 30, 28, 27, 26 and 18 now but we have the grandkids and my niece to enjoy the hatchings and the baby chicks. We are considering adoption and the only thing I asked for in a child is that they love animals... otherwise we will take any one that the Lord blesses us with.

Go Eggs!

Back
Top Bottom