Some people.....UGH!

Tell her to go find herself a pheasant chicken that can fly and run!

I would not have in good conscience to let her take one of my birds home either! Good going!

Ok, everyone, seriously, I think that was my mother.
ep.gif
J/k, but that sounds JUST like something she would do!!!! She is aweful at one-up-man-ship, and a habitual liar. If she lived in Texas, and had finished her story with "oh, and I just won a million dollars, but I put it in stocks that I can't touch for 30 years (while driving a rust bucket and living in a mobile home that's falling apart)" I would have sworn it was her!!!! You can't even believe the crap I hear whenever I go out with her! One time we went to a store, and a elderly lady in a wheelchair came too close to her shopping cart. My mom went off on the poor lady, about how she didn't need a wheelchair, she was just lazy, and needed glasses, and how "old people should just stay home". I was soooo embarassed!!! I hate going with her, cause she spews such aweful things sometimes!!! Oh, and my mom picks up cans everywhere!!!! It's kinda embarrasing,too.

I'm so sorry for the lady that came to your store, and hope she never shows up again, and that my mother stays away from Texas, for your sanity.
lol.png

The last time I was at the doctor's office I took some eggs to the PA. The nurse saw them and said his family used to raise "Oregon" chickens. I said "You mean Orpingtons ?" He said no, they were Oregon chickens. I told him that was a new one for me and I would go home and look the breed up. Not worth it to argue with him.

Quote:
OMG, laughing so hard!
lau.gif

Someone like that, you should probably just put them on, you know. Say, "Now lady, you know very well that it is 'Arachnaconda,' and shame on you for trying to fool people any different. Now, be careful, that bird there is venomous...etc.."
big_smile.png

Quote:
Same here! Even though my birds for sale right now come from hatcheries and local purchases I still worry about who they go home with even if I've only spent a couple hours with them or like some I've had waiting for new homes for a couple of weeks.

Even the customers that come in and ask if they can just put the chicks out in the yard and feed them scratch will listen to my advice and often they will get a brooder lamp and chick feed before leaving with their new chicks. This woman was out to prove she was right period and that any chicken that could not be just let loose and fend for itself and feed itself was worthless.

Quote:
Not sure what her problem was but the whole laissez nous faire attitude toward chickens worried me. I feel sorry for the birds she already has.

To me if you don't have time to look after chickens you don't have time to own them period.

Quote:
LOL! Oh I feel sorry for you! My sister is kinda like that... she picks fights with other people where ever we go. Especially waiters, cashiers and any one in the services industry has had to put up with her!

I would have been embarrassed if I was picking up cans and then getting into a newer model Camaro. I guess the car broke her.... And another thing that tipped me off that she might have just moved to the country... who buys animals in a Camaro?

Back
Top Bottom