SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I can't quit buying chickens!

HB&B

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 8, 2010
Woodlawn, TN
So started with just a roo...
2 weeks later 2 black star pullets because it just wasn't healthy to have a roo by himself...
then 3 leghorns. because one of our black stars disappeared, and the other wasn't old enough to lay yet and the roo needed more than one girl...
then EE, EE mix, and another black star, cause I just needed a few more to "make the roo happy" and I wanted more than just white eggs...
5 bantam jap mixes, because DH friend just couldn't keep his anymore...
and now I went and got 3 black standard cochins, because I wanted a little more variety...

I cannot stop! I still find myself looking at the chickens for sale on BYC and CL! I just can't help it. I know now that pretty soon I am gonna have a totally full coop and run. I think I am close to my maximum capasity. I keep saying "I just wanna get like 3 Marans and I'll quit." But I keep finding these other birds.

Anyone know of any Chicken Rehabs? Cause I am addicted!

Oh you should see my black copper marans, lavendar orpingtons and pretty blue black and splash orpingtons and gorgeous wheatan marans, oh don't forget the delawares, barreds and wellies....and what about a few guineas to guard all that and some turkeys and some ducks. You really don't have a problem, but I do..... And I look at all the birds regularly and I say Ooohhhh isn't that pretty,

There is no cure for this!!! Sorry... But let me know if I can help you get those final necessaries!!!!

Quote:
I'll take a BCM and 2 Wheatan Marans...

Doooohhhhh I'm doing it again!

Do you ship? How old are these ladies? And cost?

I swear I'll stop after the marans!

Oh I didn't mean to torment you, but I'm only selling hatching eggs at present.....But what you should do is start incubating, then you'll really have a lot of fun!!!! Have a blessed day.....Nancy

(PS, I know what you mean, we started with only 15 for hatching eggs and to share..........we have over 400 now yikes)

I'm very sorry but you came to the wrong place for HELP!!!
lol.png

first i would block you from CL and sale of birds on byc,
take your cars keys from you and put a bumper stick on your bumper saying the person in this car is a chicken addict,

ha ha lol
yippiechickie.gif

I had just 9 chickens a year ago. Now I have 96. Wait til you have a problem like me. . . . Oh and I pay an average $70 per dozen for mine. . . We're talking EGGS not chicks. Which is even crazier because you never know what gender or how many will even hatch.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom