SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I can't quit buying chickens!

As you ad more and more to your flock, keep track of the receipts of all your chicken feed purchases, (or purchases for your birds in general) at the end of the month add them all up.

That might help cure your disease...
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
wow so many do you eat them and give the eggs away or sell them how much land do u have?

i would not mine living near u it [nature sound] is better than a car race track

We use the roos to feed Us and the dogs,hens for eggs we sell and hatch and we have just shy of 100 acres.

If you could be my neighbor, we would not be able to see each others home i am very secluded here.

Lots of nature sounds ,some are even scary.
MDGC01012.jpg

MDGC0086-2.jpg

MDGC02302.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
wow so many do you eat them and give the eggs away or sell them how much land do u have?

i would not mine living near u it [nature sound] is better than a car race track

We use the roos to feed Us and the dogs,hens for eggs we sell and hatch and we have just shy of 100 acres.

If you could be my neighbor, we would not be able to see each others home i am very secluded here.

Lots of nature sounds ,some are even scary.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/trail cam 2010/MDGC01012.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/trail cam 2010/MDGC0086-2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/trail cam 2010/4th/MDGC02302.jpg

boy i would love been there.
here where iam we live rent ahome with 4arces in a small town in the city limited[town going dead] that has about 800 people.we get loose cows walking around the town just like loose dogs, cats, possums, racoons, deers, coyettes, foxes, snakes ,horses all of this creatures was seen during the day .live behind a volunteer firehouse and when get bad weather the seign go off to tell just .oh yeah we have a shrunk living within 400 ft from the house
we love beeing out in natures. it might take me 20 min to get to your house if we were nieghbors
hugs.gif

Amazing how addicting it is. I had actually come to a point in my life where I was pleased with what I had and I realized I didn't need anymore....but within a couple of weeks, I was like a cat in heat again!

If I have more than one breed, I start to thin them out so I can bring in another breed.

We NEED chicken addiction anonymous!

Quote:
That would most def. cure my addiction! I am a cheap-o. I could be buying myself clothes, but naaaa I wear scrubbs to work. I dont need other clothes...besides only my chickens will be seeing me
lau.gif
gig.gif

I know exactly what you are going through we started with one rooster and now we have around 51 birds and 2 pigs lol I cant stop and my husband is worse than I am. lol But like I always said if you are going to do something do it right lol.
big_smile.png

Ha ha - Welcome to the addiction!
wee.gif
ya.gif

Had 5 old hens .. then I ordered 100 bantams ... then they hatched out babies .... then I ordered 50 Buff Orpingtons ... then they all started hatching out babies ... then I get chickens from friends .. then I get 10 guineas .. 5 die ... get 3 more .. 1 dies .. hen hatching out 12 guinea eggs .... then quail ... then an incubator .... hatched out tons of chickies
jumpy.gif
.... ordered 45 + button quail eggs ... buying hatching eggs .. you know the story!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom