Someone wandered by the chicken tractor today!

Lynn-n-JimsVT

Chirping
Sep 14, 2016
We put 5 of our layers per day in the chicken tractor to do mowing and fertilizing of the property. The yard abuts the woods and today when I looked out the window I saw this fella descend into the drainage and begin making his way up toward the tractor which was behind my old car. I snuck out with the nikon and then made my way down. I think he heard the hens tractoring and was interested (he is male). When I got down the drive toward him he disappeared in the tall grass for a few and then bolted out as I approached. I got this shot of him skeedaddling.

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 38
We put 5 of our layers per day in the chicken tractor to do mowing and fertilizing of the property. The yard abuts the woods and today when I looked out the window I saw this fella descend into the drainage and begin making his way up toward the tractor which was behind my old car. I snuck out with the nikon and then made my way down. I think he heard the hens tractoring and was interested (he is male). When I got down the drive toward him he disappeared in the tall grass for a few and then bolted out as I approached. I got this shot of him skeedaddling.
He's looking for a free meal (loose feed, not chickens) ... or ... he's looking for love in all the wrong places!

Back
Top Bottom