Soooo Excited!

Well Velvettfog.................God loves you..........and I think He is Great...............I will pray for you.

Congrats on the good luck! I`m sure you`ll have as much fun building it, as we had. We started our 4x8 last Friday and put our first six chickens in it today. I`m so excited.

Quote:
Not in my opinion.

Well that wasn't necessary.
mconfused.gif

OP, that is awesome!!
ya.gif
Can't wait to see what you do with your free stuff.
clap.gif

I was lucky and got my stuff free too. Inlaws gave me a dog pen and house to convert and we got pallets to finish the job. I also found corigated tin roofing free, I just have to go get it. I am excited for you. Good luck and Good building.

Quote:
I was noticing the same thing! I guess we are all "bird brains"!
smile.png
(I have a picture of me with my cockatiel on my head and I labeled it "bird brained"
smile.png
)

i am homeschooled...

Quote:
I was noticing the same thing! I guess we are all "bird brains"!
smile.png
(I have a picture of me with my cockatiel on my head and I labeled it "bird brained"
smile.png
)

i am homeschooled...

Silky_3699...so are my kids! LOL...j/k, but seriously, that's awesome...how old are you? I have graduated 2 and have 4 more to go! It's a blast and our way of life and I LOVE IT!

I went through the government schools in the fifties and sixtes. Now I feel retarded. Boy, I could write a book and this stuff. Come to think about it, I could have had this condition in the fifties and sixties.
big_smile.png

About the only stuff I had for my coop was the roof tin and a little bit of wood. You are very fortunate indeed.

Back
Top Bottom