South Carolina

YAY!!!! I got my sebrights today and they are so HEALTHY...not sick this time LOL. I need to know when should i start expecting eggs to put in the incubator? I know the roo is a little older than the hens, which are about 6 months old.

Hi from Orangeburg!!! Any chicks in the area... i'm looking for cochins, buff orps, gold comets, any kind of bantams. There's nobody on here from my area!
sad.png
They are all in Charleston and Columbia... no in betweens! Anyway lots of love to all my palmetto state peeps!

Elizabeth

Can't do the roos. My home is in the country, but I live very close to other homes. I don't want to upset my neighbors with crowing. If you ever have anything else, let me know. I am mostly looking for chicks or pullets, but any variety.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Elgin here, the one is Kershaw county
big_smile.png
Donna and I are expecting our first set of chicks from Ideal on the 19th or so and are pretty excited.

Thom and Donna

Nadine and RHewitt,
I have Black, Black Mottled, Blue Mottled and White Cochins in Bantams. I have Black, Splash and White in the Standards. I am in the process of rebuilding my flock. I had a predator problem a few years back and have been slowly rebuilding. I get my Cochins from some breeders I have met through showing. My Standard Cochins are about 5 years old now and not laying much. The Whites are just pullets and have just started laying. I plan to start showing again in the Fall. I also have few Ameracaunas and a pen of just egglayers. I have Ameracauna Bantams and Standards in the incubator due to hatch March 1.
Here are some pics:

11663_sampson2.jpg

11663_adonis.jpg

11663_cotton1.jpg

I also have a couple of Frizzle Cochins that are Blue Mottled and Black.

Country Guy John and Thomi-
welcome-byc.gif

I'm down the road from Summerville, in Hollywood. But I have family in Camden, Kershaw County.

I have 12 chickens, 18 eggs in the incubator, and more coming in March.

Back
Top Bottom