Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

My splash silkie houdini is broody AGAIN! This time I encouraged it though. She was laying and I gave her 4 eggs and she tucked them underneath. She laid again the next day and never got up. She will not be hatching any this time around as I will be replacing the eggs with some chicks instead.

I may be at the meet. Go ahead and count me. I only live 10 minutes away.

Farmerboy you are doing so well with the ducks. They are huge now and look so good. You have got one mean broody though. Good job William Fancypants!!

Hmm the last post makes me think that I may put a few eggs under my silkie/showgirl unless she starts laying again. She made an OK mother last time I gave her chicks to keep warm. I can not tell with her though because she has rather erratic behavior.

CHAILI thanks sooo much for a great evening, i would have called to say thanks earlier, but today was the day from HELL for fabian and I. He got in to a little accident with his trk and fabian and i have made the decision to put one of our dogs down due to unfortunate living situation, and her being a HUGE liability. i look forward to seeing everyone at the meet up in the near future. this is truely a great bunchof people!!

Quote:
YAH!!!!!! Great you can join us!
wee.gif
wee.gif
I wrote 10am but you know how that goes.........
tongue.png

Last edited:
Yay Suny I might be going to 100 percent sure just yet as The wedding is that day at 2 but I will definetly try my hardest (birds went to the fair last night it was awful there was one inspector the line took 2 and a half hours to get through and then we had to go find our cages but hey we got 4 free tickets

Well in line i met a girl that really into poultry andshe asked meto join her group for 4h to study on genetics so im going to study with her hey i get to learn about more stuff with chickens im happy
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom