Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

I also think one of the white astras might be a roo-Speckles has a red comb and small red waddles, and Freckles has pale ones. Sweet Brown looks like a hen also, but all of his remains to be seen..

Last edited:

Sleeping Turkey's The Spanish Black is "Tony Montana" and the Chocolate is "Tony Soprano" since they will hopefully be protectors of the chickens.

Montana sleeps in MacKenzies hands.

Soprano sitting on Joe's shoulder. I can't wait until he's a 33 pound Tom and still wants to do this...

Montana did a sleeping face plant.

Toxic, I just hatched two, with another pip.
I went against my better judgement (again) and after I wormed my flock last month, I plugged in the incubator again.
There is a 20-day withdrawal period for the Ivomec, so I had eggs all over the house that we weren't supposed to eat.
Didn't really expect anything to hatch because they were just sitting in the basket, but NOOOO, some just had to hatch.
I can take yours and put them together.
Now to decide if I want to grab a broody and make her work, or if I should just set up the brooder. Again.

Speaking of broody hens, I have a bunch of bantams that just won't give up.
They are hogging the nest boxes and causing eggs to break, making my good girls start to eat them.
These girls need to GO NOW!!

Free bantam broodies to anyone that wants them.

Cheeky, what color is Periscope?

Toxic, I just hatched two, with another pip.
I went against my better judgement (again) and after I wormed my flock last month, I plugged in the incubator again.
There is a 20-day withdrawal period for the Ivomec, so I had eggs all over the house that we weren't supposed to eat.
Didn't really expect anything to hatch because they were just sitting in the basket, but NOOOO, some just had to hatch.
I can take yours and put them together.
Now to decide if I want to grab a broody and make her work, or if I should just set up the brooder. Again.

Speaking of broody hens, I have a bunch of bantams that just won't give up.
They are hogging the nest boxes and causing eggs to break, making my good girls start to eat them.
These girls need to GO NOW!!

Free bantam broodies to anyone that wants them.

Cheeky, what color is Periscope?
He's a Partridge.

Alright, I'll take him....
YAY!!! Thank you!!!
celebrate.gif
When would you like me to bring him?

Back
Top Bottom