Hi :frow All good here thanks @KDOGG331

Keeper is now leading a full and active life and gets out working with Charlie & the gun. The screws & plate in his leg are not holding him back one bit. Charlie has completed his first year on the game keeping, land & wildlife management course and he’s really enjoyed it. He’s looking for a game keeper job over the summer but if he does not get one he will go back to college in September for a second year.
Yes time has flown with Tally! She’s doing ok though but is totally different character to Keeper! Much more steady and not as head strong! Good mix? I think so yes but even though they are the same mix they are so different!
Harry is good too thanks. Been getting plenty of hacking done on him. I’ve also been riding my friends pony whilst she is pregnant and doing some dressage & showing with her.

Glad to hear everything is going well!! And I am very glad Charlie is liking the course and that Keeper’s previous injuries have not slowed him down at all!! I hope Charlie gets the job! And wow that is so interesting how different they both are! Although I guess even puppies from the same litter can be vastly different and human siblings definitely can be so it makes sense lol but still. I forget, is Tally from the same parents just a later litter or different parents? And glad you’ve been getting a lot of rides in with Harry and that he’s doing well!! And ooohhh dressage and showing sounds fun!!!

0625111442.jpg
0625111442.jpg This is my heart dog, Dennis. He was the best dog I've ever had. Even my sister-in-law a devoted cat person loved him. He almost looks like a stuffed dog here doesn't he? I miss him forever. I ever have a bead made from his ashes on a bracelet.

View attachment 1818346View attachment 1818346 This is my heart dog, Dennis. He was the best dog I've ever had. Even my sister-in-law a devoted cat person loved him. He almost looks like a stuffed dog here doesn't he? I miss him forever. I ever have a bead made from his ashes on a bracelet.

View attachment 1818354 View attachment 1818355
This is Oliver a liver and white Springer friend of ours and a right side up photo of Dennis in his chair. Gated to keep him from killing our elderly cat. He tried, he tried.

Wow they are both absolutely gorgeous!! Bad about the cat killing attempts though hah glad he didn’t succeed though. Was Dennis a Springer too??

This is Cooper, he’s a 1 and a half year old Golden cocker spaniel.
He gets on great with all our other animals, cats, chickens, rabbits, ducks and guinea fowl.
Hes a big softy.
View attachment 1818387 View attachment 1818386
View attachment 1818391
View attachment 1818388View attachment 1818390

Wow he is gorgeous!! And sounds like a great dog!

He is stunning! I think he would be considered an English Cocker here in the U.S. I am a big fan!

Yeah he looks like one to me too or maybe shaved? Either way he’s gorgeous.

A mate of mine crossed his cockerel with a spaniel and got a Cockerel-Spaniel.

:lau nice

Bringing this thread back.

@WhoDatChick I don’t think you’ve shared pics of your baby yet? I know you’ve shared the poodle on the poodle thread but I don’t think you’ve shared the other one? Unless he just doesn’t sit still long enough for pictures? :lau
Haha!! Glad to... here is Boone.. a Boykin spaniel.... I’ll try and find some pics of my late Cocker spaniel Elvis...
86D51C4D-8536-4FF0-9CB6-EDB59FE44690.jpeg
592F9AE5-B15A-4918-97FD-E3FB29706477.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom