Speckledhen...Domino Final update Pg 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning report. Domino is doing much better. We are still not out of the woods but she is standing more and more, she is awake (has her eyes open) more and she was standing drinking her food slush this morning. She just looks better to me...she is certainly acting better.

7630_domino.jpg

Speckledhen...yea she gets it from me no doubt. At her age I slept in the garage with a filly bottle feeding it. So, yup it is genetic.
gig.gif

What's the update, Cetawin?

ETA - we posted at the same time. Great nursing work you did. Glad she's still with you & your family.

Last edited:
Thank you Jenn for checking in on her
smile.png
We are doing everything we can...I think she knows it. Funny, this morning around 3 am, I was holding her and giving her a little more oil and I said to her "Domino, you hang in there and keep trying, we are not giving up on you" it was odd but I swear she understood me. she stopped trying to avoid taking the oil and she slurped it down. She did the same thing with soupy food.

Okay maybe it is sleep deprivation but I believe my chicken understands me. LOL

Oh my happy to hear all is going better I was scared to look at your post this morning. I think its just awful to follow a post and all goes downhill. Thanks for keeping us up to date and
YEAH LITTLE DOMINO KEEP ON FIGHTING!!!!!!
Oh yes I think the same, they do understand, just like other animals I believe do know what you need them to do when asked, some are just more stubburn then others! Blessings, PQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom