SpeckledHen - Here's the Pics (HEAVY)

WindyOaksYokes

Songster
12 Years
Jul 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Cyn, Here are the pics I told you I would try to get. I still need to get the Buff Orp pics... I couldn't find it when I went out searching... they were all over
lau.gif
I will try to catch them later

Here's the Americana's (??) What do you think??
Americana-1.jpg

Americana-3.jpg

Here is the BR Roo I was talking about... Still need to find a name for him.
BR-Roo-1.jpg

BR-Roo-2.jpg

Here is Jazmine and Drake... Jazmine is on the left.
DrakeJazmine-3.jpg

Jazmine-1.jpg

Here is our first Duck that we hatched out... This is Jennifer... Isn't she pretty... She is Daffy's (the Muscovy) girlfriend...
Jennifer-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice birds, Tes. You have Easter Eggers, I believe-I see green legs on them and they are not any of the accepted colors. Honestly, I'd be surprised if you got true Ameraucanas from that source, but they are still cute birds! Nothing wrong with Easter Eggers for eggs and fun! Your BR boy is very handsome! Nice, broad build and a nice head. Love the colors on your ducks, too. Cant wait to see the Buff O's when you make them pose!

hi..what type of duck is in the..5/6 th picture(the lighter grey one)..he/she looks just like mine..and i'm not sure what he is?....thanks..Wendy..Plucky....
10638_2008_08150042.jpg

Wendy Plucky,

Do you have a pic of her back side??? Jazmine that is in the pics above is a cross between a Blue Sweed and a Cayuga we hatched her out... Drake is her father, he is a full blooded Blue Sweed.

Jennifer the chocolate duck is a cross between Khaki Campbell and Cayuga.

By the way, very pretty duck... what color is it and how old???

Last edited:
lol....
lol.png
..my name is "wendy"...the ducks is "plucky"...
lau.gif
...here is another picture of him/her..not sure what sex...or what breed he is....he is a grey color....thanks,,hope you ge
10638_2008_08160051.jpg
t this picture...Wendy...i'm sorry....i'm new to posting pictures...they seem to end up wherever they want on my post...
idunno.gif

LOL.. Its Not hard, just "enter" down a few lines and then input the picutre, I use Ctrl V to paste... much easier.

She is very beautiful... how old? I can be sure If I knew her age, and she looks like a Blue Sweed to me. You can be sure by just looking up ducks or looking in hatcheries. They are my favorite... I even have a Blue Weed that has a brownish color to it, really weird, never seen anything like it. But she was blue when she was small. I love that pic of her!!!! I need to steal it and post it as my back ground.
gig.gif
very pretty...

hi!..thanks..lol..so shes a female than?..she is about 18 weeks old....when i bought her..the guy told me she was a khaki campbell....lol..but..when she got her feathers they were grey?....so..thats why i'm not sure what breed she is...she is so friendly!...love, love ,love her!..lol..you can take any pic and use it i dont care a bit..
big_smile.png
...thaks so much for the help...Wendy

She very well could be a Khaki Campbell. That was my first thought in the first picture becuase of her orange legs and feet. ... But than I saw the gray and it kindof threw me. She definately looks like a "she". Her body shows a she and I do not see any curl on the tail. Either breed is very friendly as long as you treat them rigth, handle them often, and spoil them... all of mine are that way.

Have a good nite... and let me know of any changes if any to the tail. My Blue Sweed did not get his tail feather until he was 6 months... shocked me, I could have sworn it was a she LOL... oooppsss my mistake...

Talk to you soon...

Tes

Back
Top Bottom