Speckledhen, tell me Lily isnt teasing my big chickens! *PICS*

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by thndrdancr, Oct 24, 2007.

1. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    I think she is deliberately taunting them, she walks with her head down like a stalking tiger... [​IMG]

You can just see Lily at the bottom of the photo, does she REALLY need to get that close to the big girls pen? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dash really doesnt want to have anything to do with the big girls, but Lily is very curious about them, heck she is almost as big as Red, she is gonna be a big chicken, methinks!

Jill

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Aw, she's just trying to be sociable! They all seem to have an interest in the Big Girls at that age; always wanting to be older than they are, LOL

3. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Hmm, not so sure bout that, she dropped down and took a dust bath right there! I think she is just ornery. Every time I look at the brooder box, she is standing on the top surveying the world! Dash has even stopped crying when she does this, as long as she doesnt hop down and wander off, I think Dash is figuring like this.. as long as Lily is within sight, "well...I guess, if you wanna stand up on top of my head, sigh...you KNOW I cant get up there!" Poor Dash! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by