Spilling the Tea (chat thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Sounds perfect to me! We had smothered pork chops with riced cauliflower and peas as a side. I decided against the potatoes. Enough calories in the sauce for the pork chops. It was really good!
Potatoes are low calorie if you don't add butter and stuff to them. I usually just eat them plain.

Think I'm going to make baked potatoes tonight.

I used to have friends tell me that potatoes make you fat... I said okay I'll eat potatoes only for 2 weeks to prove you wrong. I lost tons of weight and they were shocked. It was the sour cream, butter, and cheese that they add that made them gain weight.

Yeah I don't eat anything processed like that. I see a bunch of chemicals, but others may enjoy them because they're pretty convenient.
I eat very few processed foods. I'll buy canned tomatoes, but not soups and the like. There are no instant potatoes in the house to look at, but it seems to me when I read a label on one of them that the only ingredient was potatoes. I think they are just freeze dried potatoes. Still, I worry about the sanitation in the factories.

I eat very few processed foods. I'll buy canned tomatoes, but not soups and the like. There are no instant potatoes in the house to look at, but it seems to me when I read a label on one of them that the only ingredient was potatoes. I think they are just freeze dried potatoes. Still, I worry about the sanitation in the factories.
You are a lot better than me... I do still eat my organic frozen waffles and Campbell's condensed tomato soup 😂 I don't eat them all the time and they are more of a comfort food and every once in a while.

I buy a lot of canned vegetables but none of them have salt added to them. I get canned beans too that have no salt, but that's usually just for convenience.

You are a lot better than me... I do still eat my organic frozen waffles and Campbell's condensed tomato soup 😂 I don't eat them all the time and they are more of a comfort food and every once in a while.

I buy a lot of canned vegetables but none of them have salt added to them. I get canned beans too that have no salt, but that's usually just for convenience.
I will eat a canned vegetable at someone else's house to be polite, but really they are pretty overcooked and who knows what else is in there. I haven't bought a canned vegetable in 30 years.

ETA: I do buy beef consomme for making Italian beef, and chicken stock, but would prefer to always have my own on hand.

I will eat a canned vegetable at someone else's house to be polite, but really they are pretty overcooked and who knows what else is in there. I haven't bought a canned vegetable in 30 years.

ETA: I do buy beef consomme for making Italian beef, and chicken stock, but would prefer to always have my own on hand.
Mine just have vegetables and water... Nothing added but I do buy organic.

I like frozen veggies the most though. I know how to cook with them though. Most people don't

I'm going to do my own canned veggies but I need to get the supplies first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom