Pics
I got mine early. Couple of saphire gems, easter egger, gold laced wydotte and a blue wyndotte
20190211_101934.jpg

So, slight hiccup.....hatchery called yesterday and they were not able to fulfill my order, specifically two breeds that were must have for the two other people I'm ordering for.....so next box will now ship 3/12. Works out for the better in that my current batch will be out of the brooder and living with the big girls by then, so new kids can have the space to themselves....fighting temptation in the meantime, as I was all hyped up to have new babies this week........

Thank you!!

The renaissance festival in your area looks cool too- I didn't think we had one near me but found one in Ottawa which charges around the same price I think the one in AZ used to charge- pretty sure their prices went up lol.

Yes it is! There was a snow storm last night and we have like 2 feet of snow. DS has an appointment with the clinic so I am waiting for them to open so I can call to see if they actually are open lol

That's awesome about you possibly getting the chicks on my birthday! :)

No problem!

Yeah, we used to go a lot as a kid but haven’t been in years. That’s cool you found one!!

Oh wow that’s a lot of snow!! We had snow last night but more like 2 inches lol or less. Maybe only 1. I am going to Minnesota tonight though which will probably be very cold and very snowy lol

That would be really cool if I did :)

Awww

So, slight hiccup.....hatchery called yesterday and they were not able to fulfill my order, specifically two breeds that were must have for the two other people I'm ordering for.....so next box will now ship 3/12. Works out for the better in that my current batch will be out of the brooder and living with the big girls by then, so new kids can have the space to themselves....fighting temptation in the meantime, as I was all hyped up to have new babies this week........

Awww that stinks!! But it does seem like a little better timing

lol and I thought I traveled a lot! I will probably only be going to those two states this year.

Same here with the renaissance, I probably haven't gone in about a decade but last time I went they had silkies at the petting zoo, will have to take DS for the first time one day.

I wouldn't mind having less snow for sure, had to reschedule DS' clinic visit today due to the nurse not being there probably because of the weather. Hopefully we will have better weather Friday.

lol and I thought I traveled a lot! I will probably only be going to those two states this year.

Same here with the renaissance, I probably haven't gone in about a decade but last time I went they had silkies at the petting zoo, will have to take DS for the first time one day.

I wouldn't mind having less snow for sure, had to reschedule DS' clinic visit today due to the nurse not being there probably because of the weather. Hopefully we will have better weather Friday.

Well, I normally don’t travel much but this year I happen to be lol I always want to travel but never really have the money or time or it’s just kind of stupid for like one or two days (if I travel for shows), but I want to travel more. There were a lot last year that I really wanted to go to and regret not so I’m doing it this year lol the one in AZ, I love that band and they happened to be playing near my birthday, and then Minnesota, my friend’s band broke up in November but they are having one final show and playing all of their songs, so I wouldn’t miss it for anything. I don’t often go to final shows cause they’re usually too far or I’m not that close with them but these guys I have followed for years and really love their music so I am going. I went to Brooklyn for them last year too around this same time lol they had just released a new album and were playing it in full but only at a few of their favorite venues, not a full tour, think it was only like 4 or 5 dates, and Brooklyn was the only one on the east coast so off I went lol it’s kind of sad, all the bands I used to listen to/still listened to the past like 5, 6 years, (2013, 2014 to now, some 2012) are all breaking up :( been watching them fall one by one, another one of my favs broke up last year too :( but anyway, I am going to this show. It’s in Minneapolis on Saturday. We were going to fly in tomorrow but the flights were cheaper today and I wanted to spend more than just a couple days so we are going there tonight and coming back Sunday. Probably going to go to Mall of America while there too cause it’s right there. I have always wanted to go to Mall of America so it works out perfectly. Well, except that it is really cold and snowy in Minnesota this time of year lol oh and some of them I haven’t seen in a few years so I am excited for that. I saw them last year of course and summer 2017 but one of them left the band March 2017 right before I saw them so the last time I saw him was 2016. So I am excited to see him again and of course the others and plus meet some new friends.

Sorry, got completely carried away with that post and forgot to reply to the rest lol

That’s cool about the silkies!! And I think he would like it! But probably best to maybe wait until he’s a little bit older and can remember and appreciate it :)

And aw that stinks! Hopefully you can reschedule and get in and I do hope you get better weather!!

ankl.PNG
My early ordered chicks are 6 weeks old now! (most were frypan bargain so don't get too excited if you see a rooster. Packing peanuts.) They are eating from silverware tray. they can get in with the food, but not kick it about too much.
ankg.PNG
They have plenty of floor space,(2'ea.) they just like the lights and the food sections of the pens. I am going to keep 3 roosters and I have a home for the others. Keepers are SLW, Australorp, and maybe a BO.
ank.PNG
ankj.PNG

Back
Top Bottom