St. Patty's Day Green Egg Hatch

We candled our 18 eggs this evening. Out of 6 polish all look good, out of 6 Wyandotte only 3 are possibles - the other three we pitched. And out of the 6 that belong to our friend, only 2 are possibles but they are olive eggs and are hard to see through. I am EXTREMELY happy about the 6 polish tho!!! We'll candle again next weekend and pitch those that haven't developed.

How is everyone elses eggs doing?
fl.gif

Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif

We candled and 9 out of 12 of our eggs are developing wonderfully! The six we were incubating for a friend were not fertile and we disposed of them.
hmm.png
But we'll soon have six LF Polish and three Wyandotte babies!!! Woot-woot!!

Well, hopefully. Eleven days to goooooo!

Where did everyone go by the way?
idunno.gif

I'm still here....
just waiting til Saturday to give an update... til then No News Is Good News.
Actually, the girl i am hatching the Silkies for was waiting on some to hatch yesterday and still as of tonite there is no sign
rant.gif
and
hit.gif

So now there is more pressure on me.... I hope these 2 hatch and maybe a couple more will surprise me
hmm.png

didn't realize it but mine are set to hatch on St. Patty's Day :). I have silkies, lakenvelder, and 5 muscovy duck eggs (they are greenish..lol)

Yay!

I'm still here, candled again Monday night, -7 more, still plenty left. I have 6 SLCs of 12 that are due 3/11, the rest will be greenies for St P's day.
ya.gif
<----- pretend he's green.
didn't realize it but mine are set to hatch on St. Patty's Day :). I have silkies, lakenvelder, and 5 muscovy duck eggs (they are greenish..lol)

Hey Chicklet, We are pretty close to each other. what type of Polish do you raise?
I'm on the other side of Port Huron

Not too far at all. My sister-in-law lives in Whales Twp (Memphis area) and that's even closer :) We have a pair of bantam grey frizzled Polish that we hatched out last year. This year I purchased 6 LF Polish eggs from a local person and these are the ones I'm waiting on to hatch. I just love these chickens, they are hilarious looking
lau.gif
Talk about your bad hair day!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom