Starlight’s Training Adventure!

Pics
That's great! She seems to be a pretty level-headed horse. :D

Sky, the horse I rode last night, spooked at the flag by the ring when we were walking by it. The wind snapped it at just the right moment and he darted to the side! Silly horse, he's terrified of plastic bags/crinkly stuff so I don't doubt he wouldn't step over a tarp like Star. :lol:

Ha, horses are such characters!

I've heard a story about the horse I was talking about, Sky, when my trainer first got him. They had him in some cross ties and someone brought a plastic bag near him, and he tore out the cross ties and bolted away! I think he's better than before, but keep those bags of terror away from him lol.

That's great! She seems to be a pretty level-headed horse. :D
Thanks! Yeah, she is pretty level-headed.
Sky, the horse I rode last night, spooked at the flag by the ring when we were walking by it. The wind snapped it at just the right moment and he darted to the side! Silly horse, he's terrified of plastic bags/crinkly stuff so I don't doubt he wouldn't step over a tarp like Star. :lol:
:rolleyes: :lol: Oh Sky!

:pop
How is Star today?
Thanks for asking!

Sorry for not updating in a while, Star is doing great and we have been working on doing more desensitizing with the tarp! Flapping it around, touching her with it, and I hope to get her to carry it around on her back soon. We also have been working of her lunging. She has been doing so well!! Hopefully I will have some pics to post after I work with her today! :D

Here are some pics from this evening! :D
BEE939F4-5A6E-439C-BD37-B96DC8492140.jpeg
617346A9-D27F-405A-A999-1D1EC5A7BBD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom