Stella's Social Club

x2

Nice!
That's fantastic!

Mozzarella recipe please. I make Chevre and it's super easy. I'd love access to fresh cows milk.

There are clubs around your area--you pay for a percentage ownership of a cow and then get milk from the cow. They do the work of keeping the cow.

x2

Nice!
That's fantastic!

Mozzarella recipe please.  I make Chevre and it's super easy.  I'd love access to fresh cows milk.

There are clubs around your area--you pay for a percentage ownership of a cow and then get milk from the cow. They do the work of keeping the cow.

If you know of one, please send it to me. I have a goat share, but have yet to find one nearby that does cow shares.

If you know of one, please send it to me. I have a goat share, but have yet to find one nearby that does cow shares.

It is great that you have a goat share!

I do not have contact info--There was a segment on them when the Local NPR was discussing Raw Cows milk. The Nugget in Davis and the Davis Co-Op both sell raw milk.

It is pretty easy for me to buy some. I have a Glass jar for Claravale Farm sitting on my Kitchen Cart. They sell Raw Jersey milk.

Back
Top Bottom