Stella's Social Club

Jason - were you at the Shell Station in Pollock Pines (off Sly Park Road) on Saturday? I went to get snacks on the way home with a bunch of boy scouts and I came out to my car next to a white pickup. I went to get in and I got barked at by a black and tan coonhound. As I was driving away, I wondered if it was you and Toby.
no sorry but what a coincidence lol. I do live off sly park as well down about 10 miles.
I was trying to avoid the smoke .

Linda was quite lucky. they opened up E16 again.
here is what I saw by the pond. Bad picture I know

I opened my nest box lid and was surprised by 3 wellie chicks under my Light Brahma broody. I checked the calendar, and yep, they were supposed to hatch today. She has 5 eggs still left under her, so we'll see how many more she gets.

Sorry for my absence from the Stella thread. We have been going through a rough patch waiting for biopsy results on Michael. Unfortunately we got the news yesterday that he has prostate cancer. Now we are are waiting for a bone scan next week to see of it has spread before deciding on a course of treatment. I just don't have the motivation or desire to engage in my usual activities. I am sure we'll get through this but it is hard right now.

Love to all.

Mary

hugs.gif
Hugs and prayers for you and Michael.....

Back
Top Bottom