Stella's Social Club

Pics
Kathy they are gorgeous! I'll trade you for the three white pullets in the picture above.
lau.gif

Turkeys are the friendliest little creatures. They love to climb all over me.

They are freindly....
vil-dindon2.gif
......be careful...........they won't always be little....they will get big and think it is still okay to climb on you......

. Here is the report.
ep.gif

Diagnosis:

1. Puncture of gizzard by foreign body (metal screw), transmural, chronic, with secondary gizzard impaction.

L a b o r a t o r y F i n d i n g s / D i a g n o s i s

7/19/2012- A markedly enlarged gizzard with a metal screw deeply embedded into its wall was the main
finding in this chicken. A few screws were also found in the gizzard’s lumen together with other contents. Chickens occasionally swallow shiny or
muscle and contains large amounts of seeds, grits, wood shavings a 6 metal screws. One of the screws is deeply buried

Can't blame the emu...
12yes-no.gif
....she wasn't hatched when it was eating screws..........

Might have to ask Kelly about these three Icelandics.
gig.gif
Wonder what she'll say?

Can this be true? Hard to believe, but it is. My last hatch - THE last hatch - I hatched 5 chocolate eggs. That is - Chocolate Orp rooster over black Orp hens. All 5 are females! (Females are chocolate, males are black)...........

yum...........chocolate.........and all pullets............go buy a lottery ticket!!

Will you then breed these back to their father? Will the resulting chicks also be sex-linked?

Well, no need to even enlarge the picture on my phone in those 3 - very obviously boys.

Look at those beautiful turkeys! Awwwww.

I noticed that Kathy is ignoring my question on her fencing. Beautiful chocolates too - I didn't realized the color is sex linked. Neat!

Well, it would have been nice if someone had told me they were moving this thread! Anyway I changed the link in my signature.

Stella almost ended her run last night with an unfortunate drop down into the yard with the emus. Luckily I was right there and I picked up a piece of plastic trellis had put it between them and her long enough for her to get back over the fence. They had her in a corner stomping the heck out of her.

Well, it would have been nice if someone had told me they were moving this thread! Anyway I changed the link in my signature.

Stella almost ended her run last night with an unfortunate drop down into the yard with the emus. Luckily I was right there and I picked up a piece of plastic trellis had put it between them and her long enough for her to get back over the fence. They had her in a corner stomping the heck out of her.

I'm certainly glad you were near by to save her!

Opinions please. I want to remove these two ugly Italian Cypress bushes from the entry to my home.

I photoshopped them out so you could get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom