Stella's Social Club

Priceless
I may have to try this sometime

378866_526162980727147_701136640_n.jpg

Kayson's favorite ...... trains. Trains in books, trains on railroad tracks, train noises, Thomas the Train, etc.

While we were home, the little "train depot," was open, and he got to go for a train ride!

We are home now and tonight he started sniffling and said he was sad. Soon, he even worked up some real tears! Finally, he said he wanted to go back to the train. Silly boy!

So sorry, RIP, Martha, dear old lady.

my condolences!! so sorry to lose an old friend.

Mary, the isbar eggs are going into the incubator today, along with a *plethora* of black/blue/duckwing marans eggs -- the breeder in texas told me she was sending a dozen, but sent 25 instead (4 broke along the way) -- and my incubator only holds 20! but i'm going to try double-stacking, just to see if the egg turner can still do its job with so many...

Kathy, Cameron loved trains when he was little. Thomas the Train visited the rail yard in Sacramento and we took him for a ride. It was December and Santa was on board too.

He loved it. Maybe it comes somewhere near you too.

I just realized these pictures were taken in 2002!

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for caring about Martha. Michael will dig today so we can give her a proper burial. She was the only chicken we have had who actually came to us to be picked up and petted. She could sit in our laps for hours. Me and Martha, circa October 8, 2008.

Back
Top Bottom