Stella's Social Club

Sorry about your chick Holm25.
sad.png

I set my second batch of Pavlovskya eggs a couple of days ago, so I now have 15 developing in the incubator.
woot.gif

I am getting another 12 Brabanter eggs on Wednesday to hopefully add chicks to the 3 that Lukka hatched.

Let the freaky chicken breeding begin!
ya.gif

Sorry about your chick Holm25.
sad.png

I set my second batch of Pavlovskya eggs a couple of days ago, so I now have 15 developing in the incubator.
woot.gif

I am getting another 12 Brabanter eggs on Wednesday to hopefully add chicks to the 3 that Lukka hatched.

Let the freaky chicken breeding begin!
ya.gif

It's best he pasted he grew to fast and couldn't carry his weight . Can't wait pics when they hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mouth waters every time you post a photo of food Mary. Oh my. Now, to go look and see what's in the kitchen..late at night! Oh dear. Won't find anything that pretty...but the cherries. They are still nice, but getting close to over ripe on the tree. Had numerous amount of people come and pick, still didn't get them all.

That looks delicious Mary! And a fantastic picture as well!

I made your foccaccia bread recipe again the other night. It doesn't last long in this house! Everyone loves it.

Last edited:
I am just curious to know if the ayam cemanis hatched and how they look now

Is this to me?

Three of four eggs developed and two hatched. They are eight weeks old now and I'm quite certain they are both boys
sad.png
, Amos and Andy (can you tell I'm old?)

I'll post a picture update of them. They are still living in the house in a large finch flight cage, I was afraid to put them outside
wink.png
too many predators living out there!

Back
Top Bottom