Stella's Social Club

Gee Mary, what are all those fuzzy little one balls behind Tucker? I'm wondering what exploded this time.
That is an older picture but I thought it was ok since he tears up a toy just like this about once a week.
hmm.png

well good clean fun as long as he doesn't swallow any and get intestinal blockage.

I'm guessing no Emu marriages? Maybe they need counseling with emu puppets.

Has anyone seen the butter substitute commercial with the white pullet being blow-dried on the kitchen counter - looks like maybe a White Rock? Of course that was my first thought, not Why is that chicken on the kitchen counter! :lol:

Has anyone seen the butter substitute commercial with the white pullet being blow-dried on the kitchen counter - looks like maybe a White Rock? Of course that was my first thought, not Why is that chicken on the kitchen counter! :lol:

Oh, I've seen it.... I had friends call me to see if I had seen it, too. Especially after I posted I'd given Punkin my house chicken a bath to solve a caked-on poopy butt problem.

I like the tiara. Looks good on that White Rock.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the butter substitute commercial with the white pullet being blow-dried on the kitchen counter - looks like maybe a White Rock? Of course that was my first thought, not Why is that chicken on the kitchen counter!
lol.png

I saw it and thought.....................so.........................when you prep a silkie for show, you blow dry them. Chickens with smooth (normal) feathers are supposed to air dry, you don't want them fluffed up.

When I bathe the silkies, I set up a little deck table with a towel on it by the side of my bed, then dry them while I watch TV. LOL They just stand there, they seem to love it.

There is a thread on silkies, I think called "Bathing and grooming a silkie for show." Was very interesting., and the silkie was a very good sport. Too many steps involved. Much easier to prepare a show cocker in full coat - ah, those where the days!

Back
Top Bottom