Stella's Social Club

Mary - the vanity looks beautiful!

My broody finally got a chick last night. I'm still waiting to see if more hatch. But at least she has a baby to mother.

And my crazy English orp is broody too. Last year, she was the looney tunes that was clucking to invisible chicks. (After crushing 2 sets of eggs and babies)

Mary - the vanity looks beautiful!

My broody finally got a chick last night. I'm still waiting to see if more hatch. But at least she has a baby to mother.

And my crazy English orp is broody too. Last year, she was the looney tunes that was clucking to invisible chicks. (After crushing 2 sets of eggs and babies)

Oh dear broodies. I am going to need to research non-broody breeds before I start a new flock of hens only. Otherwise I am going to be cruising Craigslist looking for day old chicks or fertile eggs. Good grief.

Congrats on the chick Kelly!

I remember about a year ago I post hiw I so badly wanted a broody. Well this spring I have had about 10 broodies. Which is good but it gives me more chicks cuz I still fill up the bator. But I havr more chicks than I have use for!!

Here is my sweet broody with "her" babies. Its funny watching her reaction when they go swimming!!:lol:

I remember about a year ago I post hiw I so badly wanted a broody. Well this spring I have had about 10 broodies. Which is good but it gives me more chicks cuz I still fill up the bator. But I havr more chicks than I have use for!!

Here is my sweet broody with "her" babies. Its funny watching her reaction when they go swimming!!
lol.png

Very cute!

Back
Top Bottom