Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

Quote:
Here that is referred to as an agister lien. I put one on a horse once and sent a copy to the registry. The gal didn't pay until she was hard up for money and couldn't sell the horse with the papers because my lien would hold it up. It doesn't pay to try to cheat me. I'm perstant and resourceful and kinda mean.

Nothin wrong with that!
big_smile.png
For every action there is a reaction, and if more wrongdoers got this kind of reaction, there'd be fewer people getting wronged all the time.

So when is the next court date? I've totally lost where we are with everything... other than we happen to be on Planet Ridiculous, on the Crooked Major, deep in the jungles of Mt. Stupidity, oh .... we're just in the OK justice system? Nevermind. My mistake.

I've been trying to get into contact with the DA since Monday. I have not received a single call back and have been calling repeatedly throughout the day.

On the online docket, I haven't seen any updates.

Sometimes you cannot be the person you were raised to be when people treat you like crap!
rant.gif

I hope you get closure to this soon!

Last edited:
So, the DA finally called me. BUT, since I switched networks I don't have my voicemail set up yet. So I missed his message, or so I thought. I called the DA's office and was told his message:

"You can stop calling because he said he would contact you back when they set a date for the hearing."

mmmmHM.....

LOL, I'd be calling them right back and tell them I'll quit calling as soon as I get my court date and my horse back!

Back
Top Bottom