Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

celebrate.gif

Congrats RoPo!!!! I am so happy for you and Max. You have the perseverance of a saint considering all the BS you went through to get Max back. Your dedication to Max is an inspiration.

Well, this sure was a nice thing to see at the top of this forum when I signed in. Congratulations, RoPo and Max!!!

Quote:
Surely they would not be stupid enough to steal Max back?

I don't know, how stupid do you have to be to refuse to give the horse back after you have been told that you can be arrested for contempt of court?

I would put nothing past those inbred,backwards, chauvenistic neanderthals. They seem to have no respect for anyone, and not a sane or intelligent brain cell to rub between the entire family.

Quote:
He looks so happy and relieved to be back with his Mom! That looks like a content horse!
Im so so so happy for you both!
It shows that you should never give up!
RoPo----- you give me inspiration!!!
Congratulations!

Quote:
Surely they would not be stupid enough to steal Max back?

I don't know, how stupid do you have to be to refuse to give the horse back after you have been told that you can be arrested for contempt of court?

That's a fact!

Got some more photos today. Max is coming out of his shell and is being himself. He decided to let himself rest his own head on mine...no photos of that one, but it's something he's always done. He's a in-your-back-pocket type of horse. It's what I'd always wanted...he doesn't come for food, but for you to love on him. Treats help, but what he REALLY wants is a scratch in his ear...

I've got photos uploading now of his second day. He's never seen these horses before and is going to be integrated into the herd today. He's in a round pen right now getting a feel for them. So far, they've only been interested and are relaxing. Max's FAVORITE horse by far is an old 13 hand Appy pony.

Back
Top Bottom