Stormcrow's Hobby Farm

Pics
OK, needs a front and back - and I need materials for that. Not using the cattle panels to do them. Could, but would still need hardware cloth or something - and I need a solid wall on one side anyways for inclement weather protection. So, sometime this week I'll hook up the trailer and go to the big box store.

We'll see what they are discontinuing / broken / discount.
I used a pallet on one end of my hoop coop.

Are there rampant pallet scavengers there? It is very common here to see pickup trucks FULL of pallets, anywhere in the city or out in the boonies.

We'd put pallets near the dumpsters where I used to work. They always disappeared, unless they were really nasty.

One of the delivery drivers we'd see weekly would ask us to save some of the big, nice ones for him. Since he was great to work with, we did.

Putting hinges on the door for the mobile/growout pen and a larger tarp over part of the roof to provide a Windbreak. Had to head to Tractor Supply for a couple parts, like said hinges. So of course I'm coming home with four turkey poults. Because cat dog chickens goats rabbits Ducks clearly isn't enough! Trying to decide if I should raise these indoors, since I built the thing to get the Ducks outside, or if I should find the heat bulb and do this outside.

Putting hinges on the door for the mobile/growout pen and a larger tarp over part of the roof to provide a Windbreak. Had to head to Tractor Supply for a couple parts, like said hinges. So of course I'm coming home with four turkey poults. Because cat dog chickens goats rabbits Ducks clearly isn't enough! Trying to decide if I should raise these indoors, since I built the thing to get the Ducks outside, or if I should find the heat bulb and do this outside.
Are they BB meat turkey or a heritage?

Back
Top Bottom