Strange Tracks in Pen *Logical Conclusion on Page 46*

frow.gif
Wake up. I just read the whole thread and I HAVE HAVE HAVE To know what it is. It's 8:20 at your house, are you awake yet?
caf.gif

i'm sorry everyone. i was feeling yucky last night (probably all that talk about snakes) and went to bed early, and never set the rat trap. But no new tracks this morning. They do seem to come every couple of days. So i will set the trap tonight. Sure wish i had a game cam that took pictures. The baby monitor is not very clear.

Sorry i don't have any answers. i'm pretty anxious to know the answer as well.

That's ok Enchanted we like to tease anyway! Just hoping that its nothing as scary as a snake!! Maybe its a rat with a walker like you say, or one that is leaving home, dragging its belongings with it in a big satchel!
lau.gif

Yikes Colleen, I just saw this thread and it's creeping me out. If I still lived in Sac I'd bring my game camera over for you to borrow. Do post when you figure it out. I hope it doesn't head for the foothills!

Good luck,

Mary

Quote:
Thanks, Mary. Maybe i need to look into buying one. What i would love to have are surveillance cameras set up to cover the entire area that transmit to a website so i could check on the kids when i'm away. In the meantime, just need to make due with my baby monitor.
smile.png

Now I too am curious! I was just searching threads for my area and read this one....ahhh...cannot wait to find out
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom