suggestion for the forum?

This idea has been brought up before, but we don't want mods singled out because they happen to be online. If there is a problem, hit the "report" link on any thread and tell us what you need help with and someone will address it.

Considering that the mods act as a group with most problems it helps us when people use the "report" button. That way we ALL get the information needed to make decisions that help keep this forum running smoothly.

Forwarding PMs just slows the whole process down and creates a lot more work for people who VOLUNTEER their time on this forum.

true.. just thought of the suggestion because the post (which i wanted to report), i couldn't because i couldn't find the report button, and it was so laggy from all of the spam it locked my computer up. everytime i opened the thread.

-Daniel

DT, if it was the post in Buy Sell Trade that had the enormous anount of smilies in it that froze my browser three times when I tried to edit it, it is gone. I finally just deleted the whole thread.
smile.png

Smiley wars are not a good idea!
Use the smileys sparingly!!!
Or if there's a troublesome member or something you also could use this.
It also means more room in the mod's PM boxes.
What do you think nifty and/or mods?

Back
Top Bottom