Summer 2012 Granny "Square" Swap (sign ups closed)

OK Beth and Diana, I just tracked your package and it is due to be delivered by the end of day tomorrow, the 26th (my DH's bday haha). The tracking number for your package is... 1z3F8A650307497622

Jessica loved her's too, and the gift! Now we want to try it with the Kid's Club, we have some of the appropriate materials to use, so wish us luck there Sunny!
Oh how cool! Goodluck! Here's a website on various ways to stiffen the flakes after they are pinned. This gal is really awesome and she has tons of snowflake patterns on her site as well. I tried a few more products myself and I love the "Stiffy" fabric stiffener the best. Since this is the first time I've used it I don't know about yellowing over time but it dries super stiff in just a couple of hours under a fan, with only 1 application. The Elmer's school glue, watered down, also works well (and from what I've read doesn't yellow badly) and it's non-toxic but it took over 24 hours for it to dry thoroughly. It is much cheaper though! lol Apply either with a 1" stiff paint brush.

Oh I almost forgot. The glue holds the glitter on better but you probably know that already. :)

OK Beth and Diana, I just tracked your package and it is due to be delivered by the end of day tomorrow, the 26th (my DH's bday haha). The tracking number for your package is... 1z3F8A650307497622

th.gif
Another day!! Ugh!! lol I'll probably scare him tomorrow running out to the UPS truck.
gig.gif
I promise to take pictures as soon as the box arrives!!! I can't wait!!

th.gif
Another day!! Ugh!! lol I'll probably scare him tomorrow running out to the UPS truck.
gig.gif
I promise to take pictures as soon as the box arrives!!! I can't wait!!
Hahaha!!!
lau.gif

Now I am picturing you and Kim running out to UPS trucks, waving your arms over your heads. heehee

Back
Top Bottom