Summer 2012 Granny "Square" Swap (sign ups closed)

I'm so glad you liked it!! Sadie is such a pretty girl. :) Almost 5 months and 40 pounds?? Wow! She's going to be a BIG lapdog! Lol

I just found Beth's gift.  :love  I was showing my blocks to my daughter so took them all out and there was another surprise for me.  Oh! Beth!  Thank you so much.  The picture frame is lovely.  It was so thoughtful of you.  You called my new puppy "sweet Sadie"  right now I call her "satanic Sadie"  She is in one of her spells of getting into everything and she loves to tear up paper.  I think she like to hear the noise.   There are angels all around us and surely you are one of them.  She weighs over 40 lbs now and will be 5 mo. old on the 1st.

When I sent mine, I sent you 19 total squares... I just counted and received 28 back. 22 of them are 6 inch squares so I am thinking you gave me someone's 6 inch squares. Let me know how many you want me to send and to whom.

No problem!

Can I ask you all a favor? One of the participants has contacted me and her package was short! I know now I should not have let DH help with this. I'm still learning what he is having problems with due to the Alzheimers and apparently this is something that confused him. Hopefully it was just this one package since it was a double set and that may have confused him more.

If you did one set you should have received at least 18 squares. Actually 20 since I put at least 2 in each box from Alethea. If you did 2 sets you should have at least 36+2. I am going to send her some of mine cause the "extras" got added to many boxes. I wasn't too stressed about having extras from others cause I knew folks had made extras. Oh I hope there is only the one box that got messed up. Let me know if there are others please! Thank you!!!

I'm so glad you liked it!! Sadie is such a pretty girl.
smile.png
Almost 5 months and 40 pounds?? Wow! She's going to be a BIG lapdog! Lol
lol!
When I sent mine, I sent you 19 total squares... I just counted and received 28 back. 22 of them are 6 inch squares so I am thinking you gave me someone's 6 inch squares. Let me know how many you want me to send and to whom.
Yep that's what happened. That makes sense cause your box was next to the one that got shorted and DH kept setting them next to the boxes to rearrange them so they would fit. Sounds like a few got put in the wrong box. Anyway I have it covered now at this end so unless someone else is short you don't need to worry about shipping those back. Thank you for checking! It's gives me some peace of mind knowing where most of them went.
smile.png

lol!
Yep that's what happened. That makes sense cause your box was next to the one that got shorted and DH kept setting them next to the boxes to rearrange them so they would fit. Sounds like a few got put in the wrong box. Anyway I have it covered now at this end so unless someone else is short you don't need to worry about shipping those back. Thank you for checking! It's gives me some peace of mind knowing where most of them went.
smile.png

Keep me updated... if you need some sent, I can get them out.
wink.png

Me. I got a box while I was gone, but they were a box from the fall swap. I had someone picking up my mail so I know they did not come while I was gone.

Those 2 actually make sense. UPS ground and Parcel Post take a little longer. Thanks for the update! Anyone else?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom