Summer 2012 Granny "Square" Swap (sign ups closed)

What lovely pictures. We've been having a lot of butterflies this fall. They are so pretty flying about and landing on the butterfly bushes and the Russian Sages.

Gues what? I,m going to be a grandma again. This will make 22. My youngest daughter is due May 22nd. That gives me lots of time to make a baby blanket and also a quilt. In January I'll be a greatgrandma for the first time so that's exciting but tells my age. Ha! If I count my husbands grandchildren from his previous marriage we have 34 grandchildren and he has three greats already.
My grandson Preston (13) told his mom he wanted another brother but Owen (3) said he wanted a sister. When his mom asked him why he said "cause I like girls"

I just came in from several hours in the garden and it sure felt good. Would like to clean up the flower beds, mostly my iris, but need to wait until my daughter leaves with the dogs which should be a week or so from now. The dogs have never bothered my chickens which is good. Even my Sadie leaves them alone although she is curious when she follows me to the pens. Have a great weekend everyone....

Waited in ambush on my mail lady today and still no box of squares.
barnie.gif
You would have thought the extra postage would have got me somewhere w/ the usps! lol lol

What lovely pictures. We've been having a lot of butterflies this fall. They are so pretty flying about and landing on the butterfly bushes and the Russian Sages.

Gues what? I,m going to be a grandma again. This will make 22. My youngest daughter is due May 22nd. That gives me lots of time to make a baby blanket and also a quilt. In January I'll be a greatgrandma for the first time so that's exciting but tells my age. Ha! If I count my husbands grandchildren from his previous marriage we have 34 grandchildren and he has three greats already.
My grandson Preston (13) told his mom he wanted another brother but Owen (3) said he wanted a sister. When his mom asked him why he said "cause I like girls"

I just came in from several hours in the garden and it sure felt good. Would like to clean up the flower beds, mostly my iris, but need to wait until my daughter leaves with the dogs which should be a week or so from now. The dogs have never bothered my chickens which is good. Even my Sadie leaves them alone although she is curious when she follows me to the pens. Have a great weekend everyone....
ya.gif
That is great news Betty!!! How cool! 22... well 34 since I would count them all for sure! Congratulations!!! I keep telling the kids I want an even dozen grand kids and our second oldest daughter has 3 so she says she has fulfilled her quota. The oldest only has 1. I know some of you remember she was pregnant with twins last hear but she lost the babies to miscarriage. So we have 4 still. Would love to have more to spoil but the oldest is only 33 so we still have plenty of time.
smile.png

Waited in ambush on my mail lady today and still no box of squares.
barnie.gif
You would have thought the extra postage would have got me somewhere w/ the usps! lol lol
Bummer!!!
sad.png

They're here!! They're here!! They're here!! They're here!! I need to call Diana!! Oh! And then I'll take pictures!! They're so pretty!!!!!
YEA!!!
wee.gif

Well I think it will work eventually. I didn't get an error message but no pics yet either. Remember my slow connection. I'll go make dinner while I'm waiting. Maybe they'll be up by the time we're done eating. lol

Back
Top Bottom