Summer 2012 Granny "Square" Swap (sign ups closed)

Quote: Hahaha! I can relate to that!
I have two sets done already so you can put me down for them. I may be on the way to three but can't get at my blocks to count them right now. If I'm beyond two sets then I'll let you know. I have all three sizes but I have many different patterns as you could see on my photos.
Will do Betty! Can't wait to see them, you do such amazing work!
Quote: Oh how sad!
hugs.gif

WOOHOO! I found all but one of the yarns we need! I just got 5 of the colors for $20 including shipping, 2 I found on sale at my local JoAnn's, then tonight as I was going through my stash of yarn for a different project, I found the CAFE LATTE! (Glad I found it before buying it! LOL!) so.. I have all but Plum Perfect... which kind of saddens me... I really liked that one :/ oh well! I'm pretty stoked to have all the other colors though :) I know we didn't have to get them all.... but... you can NEVER have too much yarn!
LOL! Another yarnaholic.
lol.png

Hookedonstitch-I'm sorry to hear about King. They can't always tell us they're sick and then they die unexpectedly. He is in my heart.

The problem square had a stich tucked away under another stitch and I missed it. i found it and reworked it and the square turned out fine.
Cool!
Quote: Awesome! I need more of the Royal as well.
6x12s

6x6s

12x12s

6x6s

6x6s
Wow! I am super excited now!!!
celebrate.gif

Such pretty pieces! I'm getting excited now!!
yippiechickie.gif
Can't wait to see everyones work. I have 2-12" and 4-6", now that the dance competition is over I can really get going on mine!
One of my 5 month old hens layed her first egg today! Thats extremely awesome, seems like I've been waiting forever. Hope everyone has a great evening!
~Cathy

So sorry to hear about King. I know how your dad must feel. I am looking into another dog and hope to find a rescue of some kind. I want another large dog since I'm not a little dog person but also want to get a cat so they'll need to be young enough to become compatible.

Congratulations on the first egg. That is always exciting. I'm hoping to get my daughter interested in chickens since there new home has a chicken pen and coop.

I love the photos of the blocks posted. Some of mine are using the same patterns but that's what makes them interesting as we do them differently.

Such pretty pieces! I'm getting excited now!!
yippiechickie.gif
Can't wait to see everyones work. I have 2-12" and 4-6", now that the dance competition is over I can really get going on mine!
One of my 5 month old hens layed her first egg today! Thats extremely awesome, seems like I've been waiting forever. Hope everyone has a great evening!
~Cathy
CONGRATULATIONS!!! The first egg is sooooo exciting!!!
clap.gif

So sorry to hear about King. I know how your dad must feel. I am looking into another dog and hope to find a rescue of some kind. I want another large dog since I'm not a little dog person but also want to get a cat so they'll need to be young enough to become compatible.

Congratulations on the first egg. That is always exciting. I'm hoping to get my daughter interested in chickens since there new home has a chicken pen and coop.

I love the photos of the blocks posted. Some of mine are using the same patterns but that's what makes them interesting as we do them differently.
I agree! :)
Well I went back to work today,, yay. I did get 6 , 6" squares done between Monday and Wed.
I hope the year goes well for you. Sounds like you are getting a lot done on squares.

Wow, what beautiful work you ladies do! I found only 2 colors so far so I may just try to work with these only. My squares will be pretty basic.

Wow, what beautiful work you ladies do! I found only 2 colors so far so I may just try to work with these only. My squares will be pretty basic.
Less is more a lot of the time. Subdued blocks will be a great counter point to some of the more vibrant blocks to make the whole afgan look great.

Back
Top Bottom