Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

I'm sure she'll love that! I would recommend maybe trying rally together, it's a very low paced sport, and builds a strong connection between owner/handler and flood
Isn't rally for AKC registered dogs only? As i want to do this for my first golden, but she isnt registered, not going to lie i didnt know much about dog breeding before we got her.

Not her's. Her bites hurt more then chickens given the fact that she shakes and just latches on. It wasn't a joke when I compared her bite to a bee sting.
Chickens can be pretty nasty though
I know what you mean about latching on though, my duck Dougie does that to me occasionally when her hormones take over. Not as painful as yours though, the head shaking sounds ouch

Isn't rally for AKC registered dogs only? As i want to do this for my first golden, but she isnt registered, not going to lie i didnt know much about dog breeding before we got her.

This is for rally in the UK. Yes, AKC does require registered dogs, but you can register any dog, even a mix, as long as it's spayed/neutered

She was a great mean momm! Did well with her babies but could never forget those nasty broody bites from her. Even when just walking bye.
she wanted you to remember the bite!

ducklings are everyone's favourite snack, she has to be mean to keep them safe :hugsI am sorry she hurt you, but glad the babies had such a mean-momma :)

Back
Top Bottom